Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formations and pause screen would be the 2 main things I wish for..
    http://doggytime.nl/

Comment

• Now that the game has been released, it would be nice if there were a way to play through the campaign with each faction. I know it doe snot fit the story... etc but for the benefit of people playing the race they want against the AI in the campaign it does open up more re-play-ability for the single player game.

Of course if you just wanted to make another campaign for each faction... please allow me to throw my money your way!

Comment

• That would be awesome, although crazy from a narrative stand point. However you would have to totally rework each faction to be balanced for the campaign resource values, in addition to the myriad of other work it would require which I can't even fathom.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

• Originally posted by BBI-iain View Post
          That would be awesome, although crazy from a narrative stand point. However you would have to totally rework each faction to be balanced for the campaign resource values, in addition to the myriad of other work it would require which I can't even fathom.

Cheers,

Iain
          I could certainly understand that. Just wishful thinking to get some more game play forma game i love.

Comment

• For sure, never hurts to make the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X