Hard Copy Version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Copy Version?

Wasn't sure which category to put this under but are you guys considering to release a hard copy version of the game with jewel case or is their a way to purchase this directly from you guys?
    I personally like having the original cd / dvd of games as a sort of collection to display and to minimize download usage when reinstalling games.

Unfortunately the only physical release was the polish special edition. I believe they are quite difficult to find these days, but you might be able to get one on the secondary market somewhere.

Here is Fist of Heaven talking about it. http://www.fistsofheaven.com/deserts...s-edition-art/

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Yeah I saw it on ebay, unfortunately it is in polish and I cant read it lol.
      So I assume their wont be an English version in the future? that's a shame it looks quite nice as a package, its rare to find games these days with extra little bits and pieces in their special editions.
      The only other company ive seen with it was the Total war games and few other standalones here and there, ah well what can you do.

Comment

No plans for an English one at this time, sorry.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Working...
        X