Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Patch 1.3.0 Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone,

I have created this thread for discussion of the Patch 1.3.0 patch notes which can be found here: https://blackbirdinteractive.com/201...dokpatch1_3_0/

Cheers,

Iain

I can't give enough likes for this post! It has been a long wait, a really long wait for a patch, and now it is here, with a lot of bug fixes, with a lot of improvements and balance changes! Thank you BBI for doing this! Let's have no peace in Kharak!

honest feedback: despite not knowing how to play against soban, I do even admit I blast drone rushed a BBI Dev during the last "Play with devs" because I was matched against soban. With these notes, I can't complain, ALM is getting a fair share of nerfs (no more hit the other side of the map in Kalash Teeth from your main with ALM power on 5) meanwhile the BC is getting its fair share of buffs, and the carrier now can unleashes some damage without having to rely on the missile system.

I like it, I really like the direction these changes are leading the game!
    Last edited by Sinistro; 17-11-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Glory be to Kharak
      All praise Kiith BlackBird
      May high ground be ever in your favour
      May your Rails fly true and your CUs never run out

Comment

Tren, I guess you will need to start from scratch with your "balancing the dunes" post.

Comment

I can play Soban again without being embarrassed about my Carrier!

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-iain View Post
            Tren, I guess you will need to start from scratch with your "balancing the dunes" post.
            LMAO Tren get back to work

Comment

I need to play it first, would be a bit much if I went and started judging balance based on patch notes

Comment

This is going to be great.

Comment

This is fantastic news that I never expected to see. It has been so long I thought all development on the game was finished. I appreciate that you guys took the time and effort to add tactical pause in after all this time.

Comment

oh man.... i just got started on a new AI mod for Homeworld RM and this happens... lol Can not wait to see how those AI work now in DOK!

Comment

The AI still has room for improvement, however the changes are a big step in the right direction. The hard AI will continue producing units into the late game, and all AI difficulties are less inclined to throw away their air units in fruitless attacks against Carriers.

Comment

I'm really excited about these changes. It should make the early game a bit less cagey and the pacing in the second half of the match more intuitive.. I'm wondering, will this be coordinated with any attempt to expand the playerbase?

This game will be in such great shape. I wish there were more people to play it with.

Comment

Will the patch be released at the same time as the Mac guys?

Comment

Correct! The Mac version has also been updated to 1.3.0.

Comment

Great Thanks - was a bit impatient to wait today to happily see the patch downloading to my STEAM - Thank You Guys! we really hope to see more Homeworld goodies from you

Comment

Working...
                              X