This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to the Prospector's Guide questions:

This is a message to everyone who has had questions regarding the previous Prospector's guide sponsors from the early Hardware days. If you don't know what Hardware or the Prospector's guide is, you can skip this topic

A number of you were previous sponsors of Hardware, and as a part of the refund BBI issued back in the day when that project was cancelled, you are going to be offered a free copy of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, as we originally promised.
    If you are still using the same email address as you previously registered with us, we should have already sent a message to verify the email address is still active. Please respond to that email.

A number of you have been in contact through the website, Facebook, or other means to let us know about a change in email. We will also be in touch with you to confirm we've updated your information and to verify we have the right address.
    • If you have changed your email address, and you haven't contacted us about it, please send us a message here: [email protected]
      • Please include your previous email address and full name so we can cross-reference it with the old mailing list.
    • As described in the email, if you confirm your email you will receive a Steam key to activate Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak by the January 20th release date.
    Thanks everyone! We are super excited to get you your copies. We also look forward to the full release of the game.

What if you've done this and also even submitted a support ticket, what's the expected turn around on to emails or support tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by DragoFire View Post
      What if you've done this and also even submitted a support ticket, what's the expected turn around on to emails or support tickets?
      You should be hearing from us this week.

Comment

Thanks jlydell

Comment

What if you've done this and also even submitted a support ticket done this long time ago hardware days........ tried again 2-3 weeks ago heard nothing...... and tried the above today just get this email back

Hello "removed this"@outlook.co.nz, We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (prospectorsguide) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post: * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly. * The owner of the group may have removed this group. * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post. * This group may not be open to posting. If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/blackbi...py?topic=25838. Thanks, blackbirdinteractive.com admins ‚Äč????
          Last edited by SimmOkiwi; 12-01-2016, 07:18 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

so sick of trying to get this sorted its just an email change...........bah you win ill just have to buy it again

Comment

My reply bounced also but I am sure they will get it resolved!, I already panic bought on steam before I remembered about the Prospector thinga ma jig! but dayuuum its Homeworld~!~!

Comment

My apologies DragoFire, SimmOkiwi, and Christian. There seems to have been a hiccup on that email address yesterday.

It has since been resolved... but if you'd like to PM me here on the forums with your confirmed current email address, along with your real name and email address that the Prospector's Guide would have been purchased with... I'll personally go and verify that you're on the list for when these keys go out.

Sorry if you ended up buying an additional copy, although we're still glad to get a key to you. Perhaps you can gift that to a friend so that you're all set for some multiplayer skirmishes.

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-Frank View Post
                  My apologies DragoFire, SimmOkiwi, and Christian. There seems to have been a hiccup on that email address yesterday.

It has since been resolved... but if you'd like to PM me here on the forums with your confirmed current email address, along with your real name and email address that the Prospector's Guide would have been purchased with... I'll personally go and verify that you're on the list for when these keys go out.

Sorry if you ended up buying an additional copy, although we're still glad to get a key to you. Perhaps you can gift that to a friend so that you're all set for some multiplayer skirmishes.
                  Thanks Frank I've sent through an message.

Comment

My apologies BBI Frank seems the hiccup was me miss typing but I would like it checked that I am on list it was such a long time ago got an email today and have PM you ‚ÄčAgain TY

Comment

double post again aghhh
                      Last edited by SimmOkiwi; 13-01-2016, 03:58 PM. Reason: double post error

Comment

Hi,
                        I haven't received the e-mail and I also have sent a message to that [email protected] and got no answer (i.e. my old e-mail is active and I want to change to a new one).
                        Is there too much ppl still without the access key or have you finished the process?

Comment

So yeah aparently i'm the only one that's been confused by the E-mail.... am i just supposed to send a reply to the sender adress? or am i supposed to input anything specific? 'cause i sent a reply but am scared ****less that i'm doing it wrong XD

I mean... it's HOMEWORLD.... *w*

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-Frank View Post
                            I've been asking this question in several places, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I haven't received any e-mails at all, although several other supporters have. Rob Cunningham sent me an e-mail back in 2014 and on the 5th of January this year confirming that I'm all set, but got no notifications so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X