This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laevus View Post

So these two quotes from the emails seem a bit mutually exclusive. I can gift my extra copy to a friend but then that friend would get any subsequent additional content?

Not that it matters that much I'm not going to bother refunding to switch keys but I'll admit I'd feel a bit miffed if I lost out on something exclusive because of this.

Pre-orders and prospectors will be granted the same package. It includes Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, Homeworld: Remastered (thanks Gearbox!) and the Deserts of Kharak Expedition Guide.

Comment

Awesome! That was the clarification I needed, thanks!

Comment

Besides emailing, is there anyone/anything else we can contact about a missing Prospector code?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Catbar View Post
          Besides emailing, is there anyone/anything else we can contact about a missing Prospector code?
          We sent out another batch of keys about an hour after this message, Admiral Catbar . Did yours arrive then?

Comment

I hope mine arrives soon. I really looking forward to playing this!

Comment

So i replied to the email i had bought two copy's of the game the buddy got his but i haven't got mine not sure if that caused a hiccup in the key distribution. just curious if anyone else is running into this kind of issue or just haven't received their key yet.

Comment

I'd like to add my name to the list of people who've not gotten an email since the 25/09/2013 email.
                My email is the same as it was when I purchased the prospectors guide - I've also dropped an email to support with the original email I received attached.
                Is there anything else I can do, or should I just wait ?
                *bump*
                Last edited by Neefsck; 26-01-2016, 09:47 PM. Reason: *bump*

Comment

Hello, i have not received my cd key yet. i have got the email saying that i had to reply which i did. nothing has come through at all. i emailed you again about not getting it and didn't receive anything.

so im here hunting why i havent gotten my key.

Thanks
                  Wayno

Comment

Edit: Thanks, that was fast - received my Steam key today.

------

Hello,
                    the last email I've received was on 2013-09-25. I did get my refund via PayPal. However, I never changed my mail address but have not been contacted since and not received a Steam key yet. I did contact the mail address mentioned in this thread, but have not received a reply yet. Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,
                    robotriot
                    Last edited by robotriot; 03-02-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as many others here... received the Prospectors Guide Investors message on 8 Jan, replied on 10 Jan, and never received a key or any follow up messages. I shot a message to [email protected] a few minutes ago. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Comment

Hello,

I still have not gotten my free copy of this game which i was promised.

please contact me.

Thanks
                        Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X