The LEGO models thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LEGO models thread.

Following in nathanielmattock's footsteps over at GBX forums, establishing the all LEGO models thread for DoK MOCs. I'm aware of only a few currently.

Baserunner by Kurtdc
    Baserunner MRK-02 (6x6 Exo Recon ATV) by curtydc, on Flickr

Misc vehicles by Pierre Fleschi
    'Ox' Light Module Transport by Pierre E Fieschi, on Flickr

Testing edit ability
    Last edited by Sastrei; 15-01-2016, 05:14 AM.

Aww yes, this thread was mandatory. Brace for Baserunners, ahah!

Comment

Thats damn cool guys

Comment

I admit... as a Lego fan since I was a very wee one, nothing gives me more of a thrill than the idea of seeing cool Lego versions of our game's vehicles getting created. I don't have the model building skills that you guys have, but I can't wait to see what you come up with. Yay!

Comment

A good HW LEGO group on flickr.

"Homeworld lego" give good results on google, unexpected.

Comment

Oh hells yeah now this is my type of thread. I got to build the vehicles in 3d now i get to see you guys build them in Lego. WOOT. And much love to the first person to post a lego carrier for me ;P I dont have enough pieces at home for it

Comment

Homeworld and Lego go so well together. These are so epic! Is that Baserunner posted by the op remote controlled???

Comment

Yup the baserunner is RC. Not my creation though, I'm just the messenger for now. Might have to take subskewed up on that Carrier challenge, at least in micro scale.

Testing edit ability.
                Last edited by Sastrei; 15-01-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-Subskewed View Post
                  Oh hells yeah now this is my type of thread. I got to build the vehicles in 3d now i get to see you guys build them in Lego. WOOT. And much love to the first person to post a lego carrier for me ;P I dont have enough pieces at home for it

Cool, dude! Are you a 3D modeler?

Comment

Originally posted by BFenix View Post

Cool, dude! Are you a 3D modeler?
                    Yup, Modeling and texturing.I worked on the vehicles, levels and lighting for DOK along with about 5 other artists.

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-Subskewed View Post
                      *ahem*

Comment

I specialize in making lego minis with my free time. Here's a fleet of Sobani strike craft based partly on Doci's models. These others aren't HW related, but have to do with a long-going personal project of mine.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Darth Soban; 18-12-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Soban View Post
                          I specialize in making lego minis with my free time. Here's a fleet of Sobani strike craft based partly on Doci's models. These others aren't HW related, but have to do with a long-going personal project of mine.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_69_1450506442583_165[/ATTACH]
                          ok am i that out of touch with lego building.. what program are you using? and here im just old school from scratch lego guy. ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Soban View Post

*ahem*
                            Also .. VERY NICE.. now lets get the Carrier from DOK in there. ;P

Comment

Lego digital designer. There's also leocad but this one's a lot more user friendly. As for the DoK carrier, you're gonna have to wait just like the rest of us until i can get my greedy little hands on some of them models. Cause that beast looks huge.

Comment

Working...
                              X