Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance issues on higher end pc

Hi!

I am having performance problems where fps is around 45 or with drops under 40 especially with rotating the camera. The selection boxes and move lines with a bigger number of units selected make things even worse.

This is a constant throughout the game. I used to have a gtx 970, switching to 1070 didn't make any difference.

I tried reinstalling, verifying files on steam, running the game in dx9 mode, switching off hyperthreading and some other suggestions that I don't even remember anymore since it's been 2 years...

My rig:

CPU: i7 6700 (not K)
    GPU: gtx 1070 (gigabyte G1)
    RAM: kingston ddr4 16gb

Also adding dxdiag,and the game's output text log...

Attached Files

Hello Hellmaker,

Thanks for reporting this issue and for including your Output log and DxDiag. It is a known issue that we are still trying to track the cause of, and each piece of data is helpful. We believe it may have something to do with the version of Unity DoK was built in, but are not entirely sure at this time.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Glad this issue is still being looked after. I haven't been able to continue the campaign because the framerate would drop to the 20s or lower especially when there's alot of units in sight.
      Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Comment

Working...
      X