X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girahael
    started a topic Game crashing on startup

Game crashing on startup

Hey guys, I've had no trouble in playing the game until recently. Now when I try to start it, the game crashes and I get an "oops" error report. I've redownloaded steam, verified the game cache's integrity, reininstalled the game itself. Nothing has worked!

• NoulsGaming
    replied
    sorry to be the one with bad news but nothings working, i have all the right requirements to run the game done absolutely everything to mind and still nothing works and all a troubleshooting check does is say incompatible program this is doing my head in and hurts i just want to play DOK

Leave a comment:

• BBI-iain
    replied
    Someone with a somewhat similar problem reported that reinstalling windows fixed the issue for them.

Leave a comment:

• NoulsGaming
    replied
    Any solution found yet

Leave a comment:

• NoulsGaming
    replied
    Done that also and done it again just to see if its something i missed but still having same issue

Leave a comment:

• BBI-iain
    replied
    Can you try re-installing DoK on your C: drive?

Cheers,

Iain

Leave a comment:

• NoulsGaming
    replied
    Here is the dxdiag you requested hope it helps
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BBI-iain
    replied
    This link will help you generate a dxdiag output.

Cheers,

Iain

Leave a comment:

• NoulsGaming
    replied
    Hay Iain love the game first of all never had issues till now, got new pc had about 2 months now, new fresh install of DOK never had any issues in past but first time load up on new pc the game crashes and I get an "oops" error report. I have uninstalled, updated direct x, verified game everytime and nothing works what so ever.
    I was unable to get the DXDiag output you requested but this is what come of the crash folder for game.

Hope you got the attachment. Hope you can help me out, have loved this game hate i can not play it atm it really gets me down
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Chaines1991
    replied
    I'm having the same issue, the game worked fine previously. But there have been changes since then, I upgraded to windows 10 and downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers anyone of them could be the problem.

Leave a comment:

• BBI-iain
    replied
    What has changed during that time?

Any new hardware?

Update windows and your Graphics and Sound drivers, and let us know if that is of any help.

Cheers,

Iain

Leave a comment:

Working...
X