Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have taken the time to go more in depth on stuff I would like to see in regards to a new faction and Khaaneph/Soban reworks in the forum topic listed below.

http://forums.blackbirdinteractive.c...-campaigns-etc

For anyone else, feel free to use this topic to post your own design ideas.

Comment

Hello to all. I have an idea, feel free criticize it.

The DoK battle experience is kind of fast paced. This was prevalent in the last couple of missions on Classic, where I spent 90% of the mission time in the tactical overlay, looking at dots and symbols, instead of appreciating the beautiful landscapes of Kharak ravaged by the movement of armies, gunfire, explosions, etc. Even moreso, I barely had the time to use most of the unit's special abilities, which was contrary to the first few missions. So my proposal is the following:

Add a more tactical game mod, either with limited resources or with limited fleets (TW style). Make the use of every advantage of terrain, positioning and unit abilities the key deciding factor in the outcome of the battle (game session). To compensate, maybe increase the HP of units by a smidge, to create more prolonged battles where players will have more time to outmaneuver their opponents.

Comment

I think Gaalsien Honorguard Cruiser's DPR needs improvement.

Comment

Can you go into more detail about how you would like to see it improved?

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Working...
          X