Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Eagle

Click here to view the article.

Would we perhaps get a game version of this where you build your own space colony?

Comment

For now Project Eagle was just built to be demonstrated at DICE. Its future is undecided at this time.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, regardless what happens with eagle im looking forward to BBI's next game

Comment

When Oxide game developed the Nitro Engine for Ashes of the singularity, they also created an app for testing called Star Swarm Stress Test, which is a game you just watch, don't play with it.
          You can find it in the SOFTWARE Section in Steam. You could release Eagle Project in a similar way.
          Last edited by chimas; 08-03-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I would also buy Project Eagle if it were released as a game.

Comment

Hello,

Are there any plans to release the Project Eagle Demo for public use?

Even if its not a game I would love to be able to use it. Its designed to be fully interactive right?

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I didn't see anything else on the forums about this.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Maxwell,

No plans to release the DICE demo publicly at this time.

It is interactive, however the depth of the interaction is somewhat limited.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Project Eagle Page's subscribe does not work, when i type name and email and press subscribe the subscribe button just begin scrolling animation and never ends. I have tried this with three different browsers and with incognito too. Anyone else has this problem or am i the only one and is there any fix for this? :]

Comment

Are you Marko by any chance?

If so then it did work, we got three sign-up notifcations.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Hi, still no dice (excuse the pun) on a possible public release of project eagle yet?

Comment

I enjoyed the pun!

No, no news at this time, sorry.

Cheers,

Iain

Comment

Working...
                        X