Custom Colors/Decals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Colors/Decals?

I love that in HW (and HWR) you could put your own custom decals and ship colors/trails. Is that a feature of DoK? I know that people uploading their own custom decals will lead to some immature decal art being on display but I hope there will be some kind of screening process or reporting process to weed those out. Custom decals are cool!

nah best stick with the decals offered by the game. don't want ponies and other immersion breaking stuff.

Comment

but really i think emblems can add a great touch of personality if used properly. just need to weed out the bad

Comment

There was a game where the customizable decals were small to the point that you couldn't really create anything offensive. I think they were somewhere around 8x8 pixels. They were part of the player's name tag though.

Comment

I wanna stick to classic HomeWorld, don't change what works.

Comment

Originally posted by johncage View Post
            nah best stick with the decals offered by the game. don't want ponies and other immersion breaking stuff.
            They could always make it optional and in the form of a checkbox in the options menu.

Comment

There are options to customize your fleet in multiplayer. Details Coming SoonTM

Comment

Oh man that is AWESOME! Could you give us a hint at what an ideal size of image is acceotable? 8x8 in a .TIF?

Comment

Originally posted by SabinBlitz View Post
                  Oh man that is AWESOME! Could you give us a hint at what an ideal size of image is acceotable? 8x8 in a .TIF?

I said "customize your fleet", not "create custom decals" ... /waves hand/

Comment

Unrelated, but this is 8x8. Lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8x8_ico.png
Views:	3
Size:	154 Bytes
ID:	771

Comment

Originally posted by yoyobbi View Post

/waved hand/ sounds good ;-)
                      Desire spawns madness. Madness collapses into disaster. Mankind never learns. Campbell Francis Lane will be immortal in my memories

Comment

Originally posted by yoyobbi View Post

These are not the droids I'm looking for. Move along.

Comment

Someone make a Mad Max mod plz, tia.

Comment

lol/ if they could use Simpsons decals " they would, trying to turn an epic adventure into something it's not.
                            Last edited by GBC; 13-01-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-yoyobbi View Post

Boo (though I lived without decals just fine with HW1 and HW:C...)

Comment

Working...
                              X